Applications:1. Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
Products Other Name:Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) DielsAtive Ingredients:LigustilideCas No:4431-01-0Specifications:1%, 5:1 10:1Assay Method:HPLCFormula:C12H14O2Weight:190.24Appearance:brown fine powder
2. Providing energy, vitality and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia, boils, headaches, venous problems, low immunity and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. A blood tonic, promoting its production and circulation.
6. Preventing spasms, relaxing vessels and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.
Angelica is a good remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, rheumatism and diseases of the urinary organs, and it is generally used as a stimulating expectorant, combined with other expectorants the action of which is facilitated, and to a large extent diffused, through the whole of the pulmonary region. It is also a useful agent for feverish conditions, acting as a diaphoretic.
Tag: Natural Active Monomer manufacturer, Angelica, Angelica Extract, Natural Angelica, Natural Active Angelica, Active Monomer Angelica, Natural Monomer Angelica